Hi everyone! I cannot begin to explain the happiness I felt when I got nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award. My blog is fairly new and has been doing pretty okay so far, and I am very excited that someone appreciates it, because it means that my work is paying off. I would like to that swxftbooks for nominating me (she has a lovely blog that you should check out!). Apparently, along with this award come some rules. Here are the five things you must do if one of you lovely bloggers are nominated:
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. (pick blogs or bloggers that work hard and submit quality material!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
There are many different forms of the badge for this award, so I will pick the one that is most commonly found:
If you are nominated for this award, feel free to look online for a badge design that you like.
Well, the list says that I must state 7 things about myself. So, here you go:
- My favorite band is Imagine Dragons, and my favorite soloist is Ed Sheeran. However, it wouldn’t be unusual for you to find me jamming to One Direction or 5SOS. I believe that life is too short to pretend that you don’t like mainstream music.
- I LOVE movies. I watch at least two movies every weekend, which could be anything from action/adventure to romantic comedies. My favorite time of the year is Oscar season, because that’s when all the good movies come in theaters or on DVD. The movie I want to watch the most right now has got to be the Theory of Everything.
- My favorite subject in school has to be either science or art. I find history quite boring and tedious, math is usually a snooze, and English, while interesting, is often one of my most stressful classes, therefore not allowing me to enjoy it as I usually would.
- One of my favorite sites to go to in my free time is TeenInk, because there is so much talent and so many beautiful writers there. I even write some free verse poems on that site under the pen name of TeenageWoes.
- My favorite author in the entire world is JOHN GREEN! I usually don’t read romance novels, but I have read every single novel he has written. He manages to make love stories seem so realistic and flawed, which only adds to the beauty of the romance. I also watch him and his brother on YouTube, since they have a channel called vlogbrothers, which cracks me up every time.
- I actually have a twin sister. We are identical and love confusing people by wearing the same clothes and acting the same. It’s really fun to see someone’s confusion when they see the two of us at the same time! She is thinking about creating a blog of her own, and I will be sure to post a link to that once she actually creates it.
- Some of my hobbies include hiking, biking (which I don’t get to do very often, seeing as I don’t live near a rocky terrain), and watching makeup tutorials (even though I know that I will never pick up a makeup brush).
Now, we have come to the part where I must nominate 15 bloggers who I feel deserve the Versatile Blogger Award. Drumroll, please….
- Book Olympus
- Girl in the Pages
- I Was Angelized_1st
- Of Books and Other Things
- Blogging for a Good Book
- It’s Only Three
- A Bookie and Foodie
- Between the Covers
- The Armchair Library
- Fanatic Bibliophile
- Life as Lauren
- Tranquil Dreams
- Musings of a Nerdy Girl
Congratulations to everyone that was nominated and, once again, thank you to swxftbooks for nominating me. Thank you all for reading!