Let’s take a moment to revel in how awesome the name of this award is. My blog is officially “neat”! Thank you to Bhramori for nominating me! If you haven’t checked her out yet, you need to click on that link right now, because her posts are fun, relatable, and everything you could ever want in a blog!
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blog.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Ask 7 questions of your own, for your nominees to answer.
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog, etc.)
1. What’s your favorite word?
I put a list of my favorite words on my Sisterhood of World Bloggers Award post. You should check out the list, because the words I selected are some of the most beautiful ones I’ve ever heard!
2. Is there any book that you’d rather no one reads?
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater. Don’t read it unless you want to fall in love with yet another werewolf and feel like a creep. Plus, the plot was weak at best and the characters were only somewhat developed. Spare yourself the time, because it’s really not worth it.
3. Your favourite thing about yourself?
Physically: My eyes (there’s nothing really special about them, though)
Personality-wise: My ability to laugh at any joke, no matter how stupid it is (saves me from trying to pretend to find someone funny, when in fact they really aren’t)
4. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 57 and tell us the first sentence from there (you might choose another sentence from the page if you feel you’re giving away a spoiler)
” Well, you know, everyone thinks you’re a bit eccentric.” -The Winner’s Curse
Guys, is that supposed to mean something on my part?
5. Who’s your favourite singer? Favourite song(s) from him/her?
I have so many! And, since I’m horrible with just picking one answer, I’m going to just list out my favorites.
- Bruno Mars: Count on Me and Grenade
- Christina Perri: Jar of Hearts and A Thousand Years
- Shawn Mendes: Life of the Party and Stitches
6. If you were asked to kill a character, who’d be the very first on your mind? What if you were asked to save a character who has died? What’s the first name coming to your mind now? 😉
If I were asked to kill a character, I would probably kill Maven from the Red Queen. In a couple of days I might have a different answer, but for now I’m still sore over all that happened in the Red Queen. If I were asked to save a character… I know this is probably cliche, but it would be Tris from the Divergent Trilogy. It would save me a lot of tears and would stop the ache in my heart every time I hear Tobias’s name.
7. Which is your most hated fictional OTP – the one that you hope didn’t exist at all?
Day and Tess from Legend. Whoever came up with that OTP needs to reevaluate their life choices, because who in their right mind would ship that?
I believe that all these blogs should also have the right to call themselves “neat”…
- If We Shadows Have Offended
- Husband and Husband
- Angelized 1st
My Questions for the Nominees:
- What is your favorite OTP?
- If you were stranded on an island with only one book to keep you company, what would it be?
- What is your favorite genre of books?
- Which book character would you like to be your best friend? Why?
- What is your favorite movie adaptation of a book?
- Which book do you wish you never read?
- If you needed to pick an actor to play your favorite book character, who would it be?
Well, I guess that wraps things up! I also wanted to say that I was nominated for the Liebster Award two more times, and I gladly accept the nominations! However, I am kind of lazy and contemplating whether or not to actually write a full-fledged post for each one. Regardless, I am really grateful and would like to thank those who nominated me. I have more free time on my hands, so I’ll be posting a lot more where that came from. Until then, au revoir!